Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yet another appointment

I sadly made it to yet another doctors appointment this morning. Thank goodness this time I actually came away not feeling so depressed. Maybe that is because the doctor scrapped my membranes which I'm not really sure what that means but it really was not that comfortable so I think it is suppose to help get things going a little faster. He also said that I was at a 2 which really is not that exciting seeing as I am already 4 days past my due date but still it was progress from last weeks 0. Also I was scheduled for an induction on Monday morning with a 70% chance that I will go before that. Really it wouldn't suprise me one bit if I made it till monday morning just because every week I've told myself that I wouldn't make it to another doctors appointment and so far, I have made it to every single one. This time there is no other doctors visit (until after the baby comes) just the trip to the hospital so that is great news!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

That is good news. Oh, I'm so sorry. Like I told you, I was two weeks late and I'm just beginning to understand the tortue I caused my mother. At least you have a date set to be induced! I was wondering if they'd do that. Good luck! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you and hope we won't see you at church on Sunday:)

Bethany said...

It's no fun waiting that long. I totally understand! That's why even though I am due in February this time, I am pretending I'm due in March. After two inductions, I know this baby will not be coming before March. (They won't induce until you are 2 weeks over here.) Hopefully your little girl decides to come before Monday, but if not, at least there is a definite end in sight. Good luck with everything. I'm so excited to hear the news of her and see pictures. Hang in there.