Saturday, September 27, 2008

Splish, Splash

I was takin a bath...

So this is obviously from awhile ago because I'm not that awful of a mom to make my child wait two weeks to get a bath. I just thought these were cute pictures for the grandparents and other Addy fans!



Our first few baths she really didn't enjoy so much because it was cold and that is something that we don't like, but I can't really blame her because who likes being cold. By the end we were in hysterics until we got the warm towel just out of the dryer! Now things are getting better and as long as we just keep putting warm water all over her then she is happy and actually enjoys bath time. I think once she can be put into a real bath (not a sponge one) then she will really be happy!





This is how we comfort ourself.


Our favorite part!


I had to add this picure because one thing is for sure, she has her dad's bum!

1 comment:

Steve and Allison said...

she's such a doll!! i am so happy for you two. i don't know about mitch's bum, but, it's possible!!