Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going to church

Today was one of the first times I was very grateful to have the 1:00 church. Normally I don't enjoy it because I feel like we wait all day to go and then by the time we get home the day is already over. Now that we have a baby it was really nice because I had time to shower and get myself ready and have time to get Addisyn ready and still be a few minutes early for sacrament meeting which keeps Dad happy.
She was just so cute that we of course had to take a million pictures.

I realized the other day as I was looking back at the pictures we've taken that we didn't have any with the three of us and so we finally took our first family photo.








One day my clothes will actually fit me!


This was so cute, she was just sitting with dad when she started pulling her bottom lip down all on her own. I'm not sure why she was doing it but it made for a cute picture.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

She is so cute. Tyler and I were laughing every time she'd stretch. She's so tiny!! What a cute family!:)

Lianna said...

Hey Mitch and family,
Darling new baby and I love her name! Its one I would use myself for a cute little girl! :) I found your blog from your info on facebook. (I am a friend of Mitchs from high school). Anyways, its great to see you and if you want to check in on my little family its www.jaredandlianna.blogspot.com

jolyn said...

Darling baby. Congratulations! You do a good job of keeping up your blog. I saw it the day after baby born. That's how I found out.

jamie said...

she is so cute mel-seriously after i saw the pictures it made me want to get in the car and drive up right away to see my cute niece -she just looks to swamped in her clothes and i remember how small the clothes seemed when you were putting them away-anyhow aaahhh she is so cute i can't get over it -anyhow moving on -that was smart to take a family picture-i swear all of our pictures have ben and gracie or me and gracie or just her - plus you look so good for just having a baby-even though you feel like your clothes will never fit -you still look so good its hard to believe you had a c section two weeks ago-love you sis

Andrea Livingston said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you posted a family picture! You look great!