Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Trip to Utah

We sure had quite the fun time down in Utah. It was neat to have my brothers and sisters finally meet Addisyn and of course they loved her, who couldn't? My little niece Gracie was the cutest because she would walk around asking where the baby was and say, "my baby". She was also very helpful because one time my mom was asking if I needed to change her diaper and then a few minutes later in walks Gracie with the stuff to change her which is pretty good for a two year old who didn't get asked.




We had plenty of smiles and tears. It took a little adjusting to a new house without dad around, but by the end of the week she was doing a lot better.




Her first bath in the kitchen sink, doesn't she looks thrilled. Actually we really do love soaking in the warm water.



Mitch drove down Friday afternoon with my dad. Then Saturday we drove down to Provo to visit Elise and she was kind enough to find us tickets to the BYU game which thrilled Mitch! Addy slept pretty much the whole time. Even at the end of the game when the other team was trying to get a touchdown right in front of where we were sitting so everyone around us was going crazy, she didn't even flinch.






After the game we came back to my parents for our annual Halloween party but we were a little late because of traffic from the BYU game so we missed out on the donuts on a string and the costume contest. We still dressed up though and I know we would've won :) I guess we will have to wait for next year.



If you can't tell Addy is a tiger, I'm an elephant and Mitch is the zoo keeper. I love Halloween!


The whole gang accept us because we were late.



Somebody was very tired after this long day!

2 comments:

Frances said...

too stinking cute! I love the animals idea!!!

Deborah said...

Awesome costumes! You guys are so funny. I can't believe she didn't even flinch during the football game. That's pretty good. I'm glad you had a good time. It's always nice to see family.