Thursday, October 9, 2008

Evening Walks



It is a fact, I love going on walks. Since this has been the only excerise I have been able to do for the past several months it has become a normal routine to finish dinner and then go on a walk around the neighborhood. At end of my pregnancy I was really struggling to get around the block without feeling like I was going to die and it would take me absolutely forever because I would just shuffle along.

Well after the baby was born, I was so looking forward to getting back into a regular workout but with the C-section, that still hasn't happened and it will still probably be awhile before I feel like running and such. So I am back to going on my regular walk and at first it was the same as when I was giantly prego but now I am finally getting around in almost the same amount of time as before and yesterday I even went around twice!

I love that I am starting to feel like my normal self again. The only sad part is that today the weather is soooo cold that I don't dare take the little one out. We've already been bundling her up and it was about 15 degrees warmer yesterday. I am really not ready for the cold weather of winter and feeling like you are trapped inside.

<

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I am not ready for the cold either! The pics of the little one, as you call her, are great. She's adorable. And I think it's so fun to see you walking around the neighborhood. Sorry I always stop you to talk. You'd think I was socially starved for attention or something.

Melanie said...

I love when you stop and talk with me on my walks. It is great to have someone to talk to who can actually talk back!