Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Deborah!

5 Shows I Watch
1. Office (absolutely hilarious)
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Biggest Loser (it gives me motivation)
4. Greek
5. Survivor (so I like reality tv)

5 Favorite Restaurants
(this is really hard for me because I am not a huge fan of eating out)
1. Johnny Carinos
2. Red Robin (I am way excited that one is coming to Idaho Falls)
3. Costa Vida
4. Pita Pit
5. G's Dairy (not really a restaurant but such good ice cream, I could eat there everyday)

5 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Played with my baby!!!
2. Made christmas cards for an enrichment activity next month
3. Worked on my Halloween costume (I would share more but I have to wait until after the family party, can't ruin the surprise)
4. Shopped and wandered Walmart while waiting for my pictures to develop
5. Made a really cute halloween wall hanging at enrichment

5 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing my family next week!!! (most of them have not seen Addy yet)
2. Our house selling
3. Halloween (I just LOVE this holiday)
4. Sleeping through the night
5. Going to Orlando in May (yeah for warm weather)


5 things I love about the fall
1. BYU football games (love you honey)
2. The changing colors
3. Halloween
4. Cool nights and warm days (in idaho this only lasts about a week before it is just cold all the time)
5. It is getting closer to christmas which means more people are out and about doing shopping which makes it fun to wander the mall and people watch! (seriously this is one of my favorite things to do, just ask Mitch)

5 things on my wish list
1. My incision to heal so I can get back to a normal life (it has been giving me grief lately)
2. Our house to sell
3. A cruise to Jamaica
4. An unlimited shopping spree
5. A long and happy life with my husband and family

5 important things to me
1. Mitch and Addy
2. The gospel
3. My scrapbooks
4. Education
5. The rest of my family :)

5 people I tag

Anyone who feels like they want to share a little more about themselves! I think it is a fun way to get to know people a little better.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh, I totally forgot about G's! When my dad came to visit we had to take him there. I'm sure he thought we small town hicks were funny for making a special trip to the ice cream shop:) But he understands wanting to support a local business because they opened a business about two years ago and had to close ten months later. It was awful. Anyway, I'm sure you wanted to know all that:)

aLi said...

haha, I love to people watch, too and Josh thinks I am the craziest person EVER for loving it! We'd go to the Jazz game and the jazz would score or something and I'd just be cheering because everybody around me was, too. And then Josh would have to tell me why everybody was boo'ing because I never had the slightest idea why. I was watching the people!
I'm so sorry your family hasn't seen Addy yet! I know the anxiety!