Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mitch!!!!

So today just so happens to be Mitch's birthday! Although we sort of already celebrated over the weekend with his family, I just wanted to say happy birthday on his actual day since I am sure he will look at this later while he is at work!



You are the greatest husband (and father) in the world, probably even the universe, and I am so glad that you are mine. I won't get to mushy seeing how other people will be reading this but I hope that you are having a fabulous day! I love you and can't wait to see you when you get home.

These are just a few pics from our party!





Wasn't this the coolest cake. This is how Mitch knows that I love him because I really hate to bake even when it is as simple as adding water and oil. I don't mind cooking but baking, blah. So every year I try to make a special cake just for him. This year I got an idea online and then when we were at the store getting the cake mix, there was a picture of the cake on the back of the box and I said, "Oh look that is the cake I am going to make you" totally ruined the surprise:(
It took awhile to light all the candles and so by the time we finished some of the paper cups from the cupcakes started on fire as well as an M and M. So this is a very dangerous cake unless you only have a few candles (not that you are that old honey)



Here is Addisyn, wishing her daddy a happy birthday as well!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great day. Thanks hun for all you efforts. U R the best. No doubt about it. I love U tonz!

Kyra and Ben said...

Happy B-day, Mitch. And great job on the cake, Mel.

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Mitch!!! I'll be calling you later today, but here I am now saying it! I wanted to check your blog for more updates on the fam, and I knew you'd have another post today. I am so sad that we couldn't be there for your party, but you can come to Ted's this weekend if you'd like! The first part is just the BYU football game... Hope you have a great b-day!