Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fat man in a little suit...

Isn't there a song that goes like that?

If there is then the lyrics to this song would be "tiny girl in a big ol' coat".



I just love this little outfit because it is sooo huge but still just so cute on her. After a long night and morning with alot of tears and screams, which I'm still not sure why they were happening so I will just blame it on a new place (we are in Utah) with new smells and people, so after all that we were finally getting some cute little grins. I tried to get them on film but it was just really hard to get a good picture because when she gets happy and smiley she also gets really wiggly so the pictures come out really blurry. One day I will get a good one and post it because seriously it just melts your heart or at least mine and that makes all the tears and screams all worth it!





These are also to remind daddy of just how cute his little girl is! Sorry we had to leave you for the week but at least you got some good sleep last night!

2 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Mel, how cute is she! Someday I want a girl so I can get adorable outfits like that. Good luck getting a real big grin on camera, it took me almost four months to actually capture one!

aLi said...

oh my heck! Amelia has the same outfit- though she hasn't worn it yet... I'm saving it for some christmas pictures. :D How fun, our girls could be twinners.
She is SOOOOOOO cute! I love her little raised eyebrows and eyes trying to take everything in.