Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween



It just so happens that Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays and I really think it is just because of the crazy's that run around, kids and adults. I love seeing all the kids in their costumes, although I did not like the kid who stood at the front door and kept asking for more candy, I do love running up and down the stairs to get the door every couple minutes, carving pumpkins, making crazy food, etc. Pretty much I just love everything about Halloween, accept the greedy kids.

This year I feel like the time just went by too fast and all of a sudden it was Halloween day and we still hadn't picked out a pumpkin and I had no crazy food planned for dinner. In large part this is because of an enrichment activity I am in charge of that takes most of my spare time when the baby is asleep. Needless to say, I was slightly disappointed in myself.

But we did however take a trip to Albertsons to get a pumpkin and it was carved by the time the tricker treaters arrived and we did decorate the outside of the house and went to the neighborhood trunk or treat.


This is why Mitch is incharge of the actual cutting of the pumpkin because he does it much faster than I do!


Whose idea do you think this was?


You can't really see in this picture but we also have skeleton bones in the dirt by the front door. Soo scary!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You guys are so good! You decorated your house and went to the trunk or treat. I actually didn't get home until about 5:30, and Tyler didn't hear about it until that day, so we didn't have time to go. Oh well.

I can't believe that kid kept asking for more! That's crazy.

I love that pic with Addy and the pumpkin!:) So cute. She's getting so strong!

Frances said...

that is some serious pumpkin carving!!!