Saturday, January 1, 2011

My angel child...or not...

We had such a fun Christmas break, which I will share more of later, but these are a couple of videos my brother took on his phone when we were down visiting my parents. I'll let you decide what you think.

We usually play the wiggle/freeze game right after family prayer to help get the wiggles out for bedtime. It cracks me up because every time she "freezes" her mouth has to be open and arms spread wide.

This was one of those moments that you can't help but laugh because it really was quite funny but at the same time not so funny because she did just hit someone for no reason at all. Hmmm.

1 comment:

The Clews Crew said...

She cracks me up. Especially the one where she smacks Gary. I know, it's not good to laugh when they do something like that, but it really is too funny. Glad Alex captured it. Haha.