Friday, December 24, 2010

The Christmas Dress

Remember this picture from last year. Well, one of the beauties of having a child that grows so slowly is that clothes fit for quite awhile. So this christmas dress lasted two years so of course we had to take a couple more pictures.

Last Year
You may think that I took this picture while she was moving, but no this was how she posed when I said "say cheese".

Rarely do I get such a normal cute picture of my child and I just love it! Although I love all her faces, this is my favorite!


After I took a couple pictures of Addy, she wanted to take some of me. So I sat in front of the tree and said cheese when she told me to while she pretended to take pictures. Well Mitch came into the room and saw so he took a picture of the two of us. Not the greatest picture but that is okay, I still like it!


Every girl needs a pair of red high heals!

Thanks Chels! I might return them someday.

Merry Christmas!!!
Us



2 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

That is awesome that you got two years out of that beautiful Christmas Dress. I love that smiling picture of her too--just too cute. Merry Christmas.

The Clews Crew said...

Adorable!! I love the one with the high heels. :)