Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Two Favorites

ice cream: chocolate chip and cookie dough (mixed together they are delicious)
colors: green (have you seen my house) and purple
vacations: hawaii and chicago (still haven't been to new york or jamaica)
foods: spaghetti and enchiladas (yum)
holidays: halloween and christmas
stores: IKEA and wet seal

Well you get the idea but I have to say my absolute most favorite two things in the entire world and universe would have to be...




Aren't they just the cutest.

I love this picture because it makes Addy look so tiny and she has the sweetest look on her face. Too bad Mitch had to be talking to me, probably telling me to just take the picture, as I was taking it. Great timing. I still think he is cute too. The question is: Do you think they look alike?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I think they look alike. Addy is so fair skinned like Mitch. She's not dark like you. Plus didn't you say she has his big eyes? She is darling. have fun in AZ!