Friday, November 21, 2008

Takin' it back...

...in time! Mitch decided it was time for some new music on our blog and so we went with a little bit of an 80's flare. He also showed me this video (posted above) awhile back and I thought it was so funny. It brought me back to the old high school dances and stomps! We totally did the shopping cart and lawn mower moves. Hopefully you get a little chuckle from it.

PS: Deborah, I totally think that Mitch and Tyler should do this for a ward talent show!!!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh mylanta! I laughed so hard for six straight minutes. I would pay money, GOOD money, to see Tyler dance like that! Oh my gosh. I was laughing so hard and he was in the other room and yells, "What you laughin' at?" Nothing honey. :)

Hey, are you out of town? We walked by your house yesterday and all the lights were off and the cars were gone. So we climbed your back porch and looked in the windows...just kidding. We really did walk by for pack night. Kadie and I want to go to Twilight on Wendesday since it's my day off. We were thinking about going to a mattinee because they're cheaper, but I don't know how that'd work for babysitters. So we may end up paying full price so someone will be around to watch the little guy. Anyway, iffens you're in town and Wednesday works for you, let me know. :)

jamie said...

that was funny mel - the funniest part was about half way through gracie came in the room to see what the noise was and then she would try to do the dance moves that she say - it was funny - and then after it was over she kept touching the screen and saying i touch addy mommy - i touch addy - i think she is excited for thanksgiving to play with her :)