Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two Months

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems that last month before Addy came dragged on forever and ever but ever since she has graced us with her presence the time has just flown by.



Her new developments for this past month include:
*smiling lots and lots especially when she sees faces and hears voices
*cooing and trying to talk (this is my absolute favorite)
*blows bubbles which I hope is normal
*found her fist and stuffs it into her mouth
*is starting to like rattles and toys and will stare at them for 5-10 minutes which seems like a long time for a baby
*LOVES the swing which is absolutely wonderful because I can now fix dinner and clean the house while she is very content
*has rolled over a total of 4 times but it is always sporatic and so I am sure this next month it will become more regular
*most nights she will sleep 6-8 hours straight which is TERRIFIC!!!

Once again I am sure that there is tonz more but for now that is what I can think of. And of course some pictures to show what I mean.



Pretty soon it will be more than just the fist that goes into the mouth.



The silly faces she makes for dad.


Starring intently at the toys.


She also got her shots yesterday and you can see how happy she was when we came back home :( It just breaks your heart but at least she got some cool tarzan bandaids!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable! I can't believe she's two months old because she's still so little!...at least she seems little to me:)