Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Reunion


Over this past weekend we went to Downata Hot Springs for a family reunion. We had a lot of fun visiting, swimming, playing games, and camping. Yes, you heard right, I went camping in a tent at 8 months pregnant. Mitch just laughs because I was offered a bed at a bed and breakfast and another bed in my uncles motor home but I turned them all down. What is the fun of camping if it isn't in a tent? (we hadn't set our tent up in several years and I remembered it being so much bigger but it barely fit our air mattress and stuff)


While we were there, my cousins brought up the stuff to play glow in the dark volleyball which was a lot of fun. It was really hard to get a good picture because my camera is awful and a whole other story.



I also brought some starburst so Mitch could have his first taste of a roasted starburst and he now believes me when I say that they are delicious.


Overall it was a great weekend, we even ended up staying an extra night because we were having such a great time and because after swimming all day we were just to tired and lazy to pack everything back into the car.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I agree on the tent:)

We missed you at our rockin' "party!"