Thursday, August 7, 2008

The last month


So today is the day I have been waiting for because now I am officially in my last month. I can't believe how fast time has gone (and how much bigger I have gotten) but now I am starting to feel like it is slowing down which could possibly just be because everything is getting so much harder to do. Bending over is like impossible and getting up several times in the middle of the night does not help the body rest like it needs to so I am constantly tired. Truthfully, I think it could be a lot worse so I am just lucky that this is all I have to deal with. The funny thing is, now that it is almost time for the baby to come, people feel like they always need to share their delivery stories especially those who have had problems and complications and then they will all end by saying, "oh, but don't worry this won't happen to you." Like that really helps. So I just try not to think of the thrill it is going to be to push this baby out, let's just hope she is a small thing with a little head.
PS- I just got an email saying my crib has finally come in so I can finally post pictures of the nursery!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Yay! You're almost done. It's funny because I see pictures of you when you were so tiny and I forget that I knew you when you weren't pregnant:)

Bethany said...

Babies may get up during the night, but the sleep in between is still sooo much better. I always love those couple hours of true deep sleep in between feedings. Much better than 8-9 month prego sleep. So rest assured, sleep is coming! Not too much longer!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need your guys address to send you an announcement... also do you guys happen to know Kyle's address too? Thanks, love you, and congrats!