Thursday, July 31, 2008

The extra mile

This is just one more reason why I love my husband. He is extremely creative and when he gets an idea in his head, there is just no stopping him. For example, he is in charge of the elders quorum activity in a couple weeks. I gave him the idea of doing an olympic theme because obviously the olympics are starting soon. Well from there the ideas just took off and so last night we were making olympic torches that will be passed around the neighborhood and let me just tell you these are not just plain, ordinary, printed out torches from the internet. Oh no, by the picture you can see that these are hand crafted and made with love and great skill. So I ask myself, how can you not love someone who puts so much time and effort into an elders quorum party?

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I am impressed! Those are way cute!

Deborah said...

Those torches are pretty cool. I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical when Tyler first told me about them. But when we got ours last night, I was super impressed! Two thumbs way up.

Andrea Livingston said...

Way to go! Those must have taken some time!