Monday, May 30, 2011

California Adventure


Back to our vacation update. I know this is mostly just for me to remember because I've already started to forget stuff.  On Monday, we went to California Adventure. This is where some of my favorite rides are including the Tower of Terror. 


Here are our own little bugs!



While waiting in line for the Disney Junior show, the girls were having sword fights with their suckers!  This was the cutest little show for toddler age kids.  Addy absolutely loved it because they had all the shows from the Disney channel like; Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and one other show I can't remember.  She loved calling for "toodals" (sp?) and dancing around.  I wish  I could've recorded it but it was too dark in the theater. 
Waiting in more lines!

Mitch and I took off to go ride a couple big kid rides while Ben played with the kids in the water area.
Another favorite ride was the new "Toy Story Mania". It is a 3D interactive game ride.  Lots of fun but also a sorta long line! 

Next year is when they are opening the new 'Cars' land.  I think we might just have to come back!!
We spent a little while playing in the Brother Bear area. 
It was a great place for us to relax while the kids ran around.
The new attraction this year is the World of Color.  We got our fast pass tickets first thing in the morning so we could get a good spot and I am so glad we did because it was the neatest thing ever.  One of the best parts of the trip I'd have to say. Both kids fell asleep in their strollers about 5 minutes after it started. So the 'big' kids enjoyed the show! 


We had such a fun day and just knew that three days just wasn't going to be enough!  So we ended up upgrading our tickets to a four day pass!


1 comment:

Frances said...

There is no place on earth quite like Disneyland!!! Kyle and I love it! looks like you had such a fun time!