Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Singing

For a quick look into a normal Sunday afternoon at our house go here

This video was taken a few weeks ago so she now actually says a few more words as she sings so I can usually pick up on what song she is trying to sing.  The dance routine is pretty much the same sort of thing each time!  

All I can say is this kid loves to sing (which she didn't get from me). I've been trying to teach her a few primary songs like; 'I am a Child of God', 'Follow the Prophet', and 'I love to see the Temple'. Usually she ends up only singing a couple of the correct words here and there and then making up the rest with la's and da's. It is still cute because her voice changes and gets really high and sweet when she is trying to sing the 'church' songs :) 

2 comments:

jamie said...

seriously the cutest thing ever- i love it when she tells you to clap mom!

cloudsandmice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.