Monday, October 18, 2010

More Birthday Surprises!!

For Mitch's birthday present, I surprised him with a quick little trip to Utah. I picked him up Friday afternoon from work with the car all packed and then we drove to Logan where my sister met us to take Addy. Then we stayed the night at the Hampton Inn where my brother works so he got us a family discount!! We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and it was sooo nice to just be the two of us without trying to fight a two year old at a nice restaurant :) The rest of the night we just relaxed. We went to the pool and then watched the Braves play.


The next morning we drove down to Park City and did lots of shopping at the outlets. We were there for almost three hours but it felt like only one. Mitch got his BYU hoodie and some new pants and then we got Addy quite a few little things and I also got myself some stuff so it was a very successful shopping trip. After shopping, we drove to Provo and went to the BYU game-hence Mitch needed a new hoodie to wear! We met Ted and Elise at the game and were lucky enough to sit by them through the whole thing so that was nice to spend a little time with them. It was a good game and lucky for us the Cougars even won.

Mitch after the first BYU touchdown!! I think he had a fun time because the next day he told me he wished he would turn 30 every day. Surprises are always nice :)

No comments: