Saturday, May 16, 2009

Since coming home...

I was really nervous to come home because I was afraid that the neighbor boy may have forgotten to feed our dog so I thought he might be dead. I made Mitch walk around to the back yard and thankfully he was still alive and very happy to see us. That is the good news.
As for the bad or just crazy news. On Tuesday we had a huge wind storm, the wind was so strong that it blew down our back fence plus lots and lots of shingles from off the house. I'm just glad that it didn't shatter the glass in our back door because it really felt like it might. Needless to say Mitch and our neighbor spent Wednesday and Thursday putting the fence back together.

Other news which is the scariest by far...Addy crawls and pulls herself up on things. Yes, it is very exciting but also very scary at the same time. She has been scooting backwards for awhile and I wasn't quite sure if she would ever get the forward motion but then this week she threw one of her toys and then slowly moved herself to get it. The cutest part is that whenever I sit on the floor, she will crawl over and try to pull herself up onto my lap. I love it!!


2 comments:

Andrea Livingston said...

That's a pain the fence fell over! Those pictures of Addy are adorable!

Lianna said...

hey there
Looks like you guys had a great time in Florida! Doesnt the heat and Humidity stink!!!!...and we live 3 hours south of Orlando!!!
Your baby is growing like a little weed! Very cute!
P.s. I havent commented in a long time ( I am a friend of Mitchs if you are wondering who the heck I am)