Saturday, May 9, 2009

our SUPER fun VACATION

BEWARE: there are lots of pictures and posts because I don't keep a journal so this is how I keep track of things. So I totally get it if you just randomly skip through instead of reading every detail of the trip!! I would probably do the same thing.
In general we had a great time and I just can't believe how fast the time went. Addy was an excellent baby like always and got pretty used to sleeping in the stroller although mostly she would just cat nap so by the time we got back to the resort she would be completely wiped out. Good news for me because now she is doing a lot of sleeping to catch up so it gives me time to blog!! I'm so glad that we bought this little vacation package a couple years ago when we had more money or else we definitely wouldn't have been able to afford it. Plus it was way fun to have the whole family (minus my brother who is on his mission) there. I just wish we could do it more often!

No comments: