Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mini Golf/ Epcot- day 3


On sunday we decided to take it a little easy, seeing as it is the sabbath. We had a lazy morning and then played some miniature golf at the resort. Mitch scored two hole in ones and I only got one so he probably won but we didn't really take score.

Later on in the afternoon my dad flew out so he could make it back for my grandpa's funeral and the rest of us went to Epcot which was extremely gorgeous because they were having a flower and garden festival going on at the same time. We rode several of the rides and then walked around through some of the countries but didn't get to see everything we wanted before it got dark but since it was already so late we decided to stay for the firework show.




On the way back to the car I decided to stop and take a picture of the big ball with the water in front because it just looked so neat all lit up at night. After I took a few pictures I looked around and couldn't find any of my family anymore. They had all gone ahead but to get out of the park you have to go around the giant ball on either side and so I had no idea which side they went on and of course I choose the wrong side and ended up getting pretty lost because I had no idea where we parked. I decided it was safe to stick with the majority of the crowd but they all ended up at the bus stop which I knew wasn't right so then I fought my way back to the regular exit and somehow ended up running into Mitch and my sister who were the one's who were suppose to wait for me. Moral of the story- always have a charged phone so you can call someone when you are lost :)

1 comment:

Court said...

EPCOT is my favorite! I'm glad you guys had fun...I've been dying to go back for a long time now.