Saturday, May 9, 2009

Epcot- day 6

(I have no idea why these posts are all out of order but it has taken me way to long to just post them so I am not going to worry about it)
Tuesday night we decided to just take it easy on Wednesday so that we wouldn't be to exhausted coming home on Thursday. We also really wanted to ride the paddle boats at the resort but they close at five which is usually when we are at a park so we knew we had to do it in the morning. When we went to check them out it was too windy so we decided to play shuffle board instead. Turns out Mitch and myself are not the greatest at that game and so Alex and Shay won two out of the three times we played and the only game we won was way close. After three games we went back to see about the boats but it was still windy so we went to the pool, had some lunch and started packing up a few things. Later in the afternoon we decided to head back to Epcot so we could ride Soarin and see a few of the countries that we missed from before.



As we were walking about it was sooo hot and humid and I started to feel really sick so I didn't eat anything until later that night when we got home. Then in the middle of the night I woke up and went straight to the bathroom where it all came back up. No fun but at least my stomach felt better so I went back to bed. In the morning I was to nervous to eat anything for fear of barfing on the plane. So I didn't eat anything all day. Thankfully I now feel just fine but still a little weak from not eating for nearly two days but hey I feel a little skinner which is always nice :)

No comments: