Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pregnancy/Belly Pics

So surprise to all those who haven't seen me in the last few months or heard but we are expecting!!! I can't believe that I am even typing those words.  I am just so super-mega excited for this little guy to join our family!  It has been a very long wait and I truly feel unbelievably blessed.

About 21 weeks

24 weeks

A better shot of the belly at 24 weeks.

She wanted to be included in the picture taking too!

28 weeks

35 weeks and feeling so so GIANT!
 I have learned and grown so much in the last few years as we've tried to bring another baby into our family.  It has been quite the emotional roller coaster ride.  I am so thankful for a strong and supportive husband who never gave up faith.  I know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each all of his children and He never forgets about us especially at our hardest times. 
This pregnancy has been a little harder than with Addisyn but mostly because I am older and chasing around a pretty energetic four year old. For the most part it has been wonderful. I didn't get too much morning sickness but I was so tired.  Mitch would come home most days to me laying on the couch surrounded by a very messy house and then he would proceed to make dinner because I just didn't have the energy.  Thankfully that only lasted a few weeks and then I was much better at keeping up with things. 
Around 16 weeks is when the fun part began because I started to feel lots more movement.  At first I didn't think he moved as much as addy did but now I take it back because he is all over the place when he is awake which is usually the time I am trying to fall asleep!  
It was about 20 weeks when we found out it was a boy.  Big time shock. We were hoping for a boy but I really thought it was going to be another girl.  It was pretty clear in the ultrasound so we shouldn't be having any surprises at the delivery.  This is also when Mitch started calling him Basher because he wouldn't show us a good view of his face but he wasn't bashful about showing his manhood! 
And time has just flown by as we've tried to get things ready for his arrival. Now we only have a couple days until we get to meet him!


1 comment:

aLi said...

Well, I'll be!!! ;) Shame on me for not checking your blog for a couple of weeks!!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!