Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby Love

I recently pulled out all the baby stuff to clean off all the dust and make sure it still worked.  Well, this little lady loved having it all out.  She thought it was the greatest addition to all the other baby toys she owns.  I love it because it occupies her for quite awhile so it still hasn't been put away. 
Testing out the carseat.  I took it all apart to wash, then when I went to put it back together I saw the warning label that says not to do what I had just done.  Thankfully, Mitch is an amazing fix it man and figured out some way to thread the straps through the back. 

This picture is from my phone from when we first found out we were expecting.  We'd told Addy there was a baby in my belly and several days later she was playing and told me there was also a baby in her belly!

Notice the stroller next to her chair.  Seriously, her babies go everywhere with her.

Such a good little mother!  Hopefully she isn't too disappointed when an actual baby has to use her 'toys'!


No comments: