Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mustache/Little Man Baby Shower

I have the sweetest friends in the whole world. Honestly, they are amazing and they put together the cutest 'little man' baby shower for me! It was all around adorable from the invitations, decorations, games and food. They went all out and I loved it all. Just wish I would've taken more pictures of everything.

This was one of the games. We had to guess what was for lunch.

In this game you had to diaper the 'baby balloon' while being blindfolded. It is a good thing we have disposable diapers because I was no good at this game.


Bethany had also put together a little game where you had to guess all these famous people by their mustaches. I think I guessed three of the fifteen or so pictures. Deborah also had lots of diapers for everyone to write notes on. It will make diaper changes 'fun' to see what everyone wrote. Right?

To go along with the mustache theme we had milk and cookies. So cute. Also for a healthier option a veggie tray.

I just love this picture and can't thank these girls enough for putting so much into this shower for me. I just felt so special.
(What I wish you could see are the little bottles filled with m&ms and decorated with bow ties and vests that Deborah made. Seriously, they were so cute!)


The cute mustache party favors!




1 comment:

Deborah said...

I have more pics I need to send you. It's funny to me that it took four of us to put on a baby shower that you could do by yourself. :)

You are amazing and deserved it and more. I wish we could have thrown you two!