Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snowman making

I kept promising Addy that once it finally snowed we could go out and build a snowman.  Well, that day finally came last week.  We were getting ready to go to the library for story time and I opened the front door to start the car and realized it had been snowing and quite a lot.  So instead of going to the library in the snowstorm, we shoveled the driveway and then made a snowman...or three.

She was so good about rolling the snowballs and then I would help her stack them.


Here are our Daddy, Mommy and Addy snowmen.
 Sadly, they only looked like this for about 30 minutes and then my neighbor drove past and the Daddy snowman fell down. We still blame her for his death. It just couldn't have been the great construction job we did! The next day the carrots had fallen out and someone with a lot of creativity took all the sticks and stuck them in the momma's head like crazy hair.  Then the day after that the little snowman got knocked over.   

She wanted me to take one with her posing...notice the knee popped and the toe pointed.  I promise she didn't watch Miss America so I'm not sure where this came from.

Once we got too cold, we came inside and Addy continued with the snowman making by creating one out of marshmallows.  She was also in a pretty silly mood and did not want to show her face for the camera!



I just love her craziness.

No comments: