Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Shower

Several weeks ago I helped throw a baby shower for a good friend and neighbor.  
We had such a fun time planning and the only thing she wanted was for it to be pink!  So we did a 'Tickled Pink' theme.  I made a whole bunch of tissue paper pom poms that I'd seen on pinterest and hung them around.  

Another neighbor made these adorable cupcakes.  They were little babies under a blanket and then letter A's for Abigail who was the baby we were celebrating.  Seriously cute!

We played a game where everyone has to sculpt the baby out of playdough.  Turns out it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be and Deborah had a tough time judging!

Then we played another game where you had to guess the baby item by just feeling the outside of a bag. I was so happy when I actually found pink lunch sacks at Walmart. It worked nicely with our theme!


It was a pretty fun time with lots of laughs, food, gifts and visiting.
As a party favor, I put together these little pacifiers.  They turned out even cuter than I thought they would. Yes, sometimes I even surprise myself!

And this is sweet little Abigail in her owl hat. I was so happy that it fit.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I had the best time ever. I can't tell you how special I felt. So thank you so much. Your decorations were PERFECT!! You are so talented. And I love the owl hat! I show everyone.

The LurkFam said...

I agree with Deborah. Hands down, you outdid yourself. So much fun!