Monday, September 26, 2011

Nacho Party

A couple weeks ago we had some friends over for a Nacho Libre party. Yes, call us weird but we LOVE that movie and some how we found others who love it too! The party really wasn't much but we did eat nacho's and dressed up in our stretchy pants while we watched the movie. I only remembered to take pictures before the guests arrived but I promise we were not alone in our craziness!
This is truly one crazy chick. This is just Addy being Addy. I did not tell her to stand like this, there was absolutely no prompting by her parents. When I said I wanted to take her picture, this is just the pose she struck and it was perfect and still makes me laugh.

Showing off her muscles.

Pretty cute cape I whipped out of my fabric scraps.

This might just be where most of Addy's craziness comes from! He decorated his own cape (I may have helped just a little with the sewing). The bottom says "for the little nino's".
Watch out world because these two make quite a pair.

Sadly, there are no photo's of myself (that may have been on purpose) but I was there with my cape and stretchy pants as well.

1 comment:

aLi said...

Oh Mel!!!
I love that movie. I wish I could've come to your Nacho party.
I saw the post title before I saw your actual post and I said to myself, "please be nacho libre party, please be nacho libre party!!!"
Addy definitely takes after her daddy!!! SO FREAKING CUTE!!! (Addy, I mean. :) )
hug hug. kees kees. big hug. little kees.