Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sprinkler Fun

To start with, I just have to say that it is the end of June and this is the first time I've had to turn the sprinklers on.  Pretty amazing.  We've just had a lot of rain this year.
Anywho, I turned them on and Addy thought it was great fun to run around and get wet which I was fine with but I asked her if she wanted her swimming suit on.  She said yes. So we went inside I beg her to eat some lunch first and then we put the suit on.  We come outside all ready to go and all she wants to do is sit on the chair with her towel. 

Sorry I can't get the picture to straighten.

I finally convince her to try it out by turning the water down. As you can see in the picture above, she was not loving the cold water.  I'm not sure what changed from when she just had her normal clothes on but now it wasn't nearly as fun.


Look how far away she is standing from the sprinkler, cracks me up! I did get her to slide down the slide and then run through all three sprinklers but then listen to this video to see how much fun she had!


No comments: