Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Little Chef

Notice what she is rolling out?


Frosted Flakes!
The other night while I was getting dinner ready, Addy pulled all this stuff out of the drawer got a bowl of frosted flakes and started smashing them with the rolling pin. I looked down and was completely surprised at what she was doing (apparently I was really focused on dinner!). It made me laugh because she had such great technique with using the rolling pin and was really good to make sure all the cereal stayed on the cutting board. I just left her and she smashed that cereal to little bits and then carried the cutting board over to the table and put it down and told me "Hot, Mom, Hot" just like when I tell her when I'm cooking! It was so funny that I wasn't even mad when it accidently tipped over and made a really big mess all over the floor!

1 comment:

aLi said...

oh man, that's hilarious!!!

Mel. I have the same cutting board. I think we're like supposed to be friends or something. ;)..... so many of the same things! Love it!