Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Cute Girls

We have been having lots of fun at our house this week with two silly little girls running around. Addy seriously idolizes Gracie. If she leaves the room for more than a couple of minutes she will start looking around and asking, "where Gracie?" I'm not sure how she will make it through next week without her :(

It actually has been pretty nice because they are really good at keeping each other occupied, but two kids is definitely way more work than one.


The best part of having a four year old around is that Addy finally has really clean teeth. In fact I think she is addicted to toothpaste. She saw Gracie getting her teeth brushed and then spitting into the sink and from then on, it was a really cool thing to do. I probably brush her teeth four times a day, although half of those I just pretend there is toothpaste :)

They really are just too cute! but when they are done with pictures, they are done with pictures (at least Addy)!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

They are so cute together! It's too bad you and your sister don't live closer. I'm sure she is grateful that Gracie wis with a good mom she can trust.

Frances said...

Hello! This is Frances, I have a small favor to ask... I am putting together a book of "memories" for Kyle's 30th birthday and was wondering if you guys could send me an email with a few of your favorite memories of Kyle. I know this is super short notice, and I don't have your email, but please send it to fnegbert (at) gmail (dot) com. I am trying to get it together by no later than this Wednesday. Thank you Thank you Thank you!