Friday, September 24, 2010

Our Search for Fall


We all have to admit that one of the best parts of fall is the colors. When the leaves start to change and the air gets a little chill in the evenings, I just love it. Usually the fall season doesn't last long in Rexburg, we normally jump from summer to winter in a couple of weeks. This year has been a little different and I have greatly enjoyed the change.


Thankfully, our fall days have been lingering. So the other day we went out in search of some fall colors and we only found a few but it was still beautiful.

We'll have to go back in another week and I'm sure there will be lots more.

We did get some exercise and some fun pictures and Mitch was happy because we stopped at Big Judd's on the way home but we had to run down the trail in order to have time :)


I wish I could get a good picture of her crazy run. Maybe I'll just have to get a video because it really is quite silly.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the picture of you and Addy running! That is so sweet.

Kyra and Ben said...

Where was this? It doesn't look familiar. Wow, you mentioned Big Judd's and it reminded me of the other Rexburg food hangout that I miss soooo much, Craigo's!

Melanie said...

Kyra- we love craigo's too, although we don't go there much. The pictures were from cress creek which is up by heise.

jolyn said...

cute pictures!