Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hooray!!!

I will so take this...




over this....

you can sort of see the blisters on the inside of her cheek :(

any day of the week.

Thankfully after a whole week of being ridiculously sick; throwing up, diarrhea, strep, and blisters covering the insides of her mouth which made it impossible to eat, Addy is back up and running. Smiles, sass and everything else. I will say I was blessed with tremendous patience this past week because normally I do not deal well with this type of thing. Now we just have to work on breaking the habit of watching cartoons and movies on the couch all day :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh, no fun at all! (the sick part!) I didn't know she had blisters in her mouth. Poor thing. I'm so glad she's back to normal now! (Sass and all)

Kyra and Ben said...

Glad she is her happy self again. Poor thing, having blisters in her mouth--I've never had that experience and I'm sure it was just awful for a toddler:( Bravo, for your week of patience while tending the sicky:)