Thursday, August 12, 2010

At the Lake

I'm down in Utah visiting my family while Mitch is hard at work back home. We have done lots of fun things but my favorite was at the lake yesterday. My amazing brother in-law rented four jet skis for the day and we had so much fun.



Addy was in heaven because she just ran around getting attention from every one and eating all sorts of treats. We didn't have a crying fit all day which is seriously impressive.

Gracie and Chels building a sandcastle that kept getting ruined from the crashing waves.

We took Addy out for a ride and she loved it. My sister started driving and was trying to be really careful so we didn't scare Addy and then I took over and was a little more dangerous and she still had fun. Thankfully we didn't tip because I think that would've ruined her fun.

I took her out later on the tube and that wasn't quite as enjoyable. I couldn't block the wind or water from spraying us so it was just a short trip.

Tyler teaching us how to skip rocks.

This hair due is a combination of sunscreen, dirt and lots of wind from the jet ski ride. Just in case you want to copy it :)

Addy loves her cousin Gracie. She has to do everything the same and thankfully Gracie is usually pretty good about letting her hang around all the time.

Such a good uncle pulling his nieces in the tube along the beach. I felt bad because he did it for awhile and they kept yelling at him to go faster so I tried to help out. We really just had so much fun and thankfully didn't get too burnt. Thanks Benjamin!!




2 comments:

Deborah said...

How fun! I love Addy's hair, but I'm not sure I could pull it off as well as she does. And I hope you don't think I'm totally weird, but has anyone (besides Mitch) ever told you you have cute legs? Well, you do.

Kyra and Ben said...

So much fun. I love how fun your family is! Too bad Mitch couldn't come. Oh, and I second Deborah's comment about your legs. I always laughed when you and Jamie said you couldn't wear those knee high boots because of your calves--b/c you both have great legs:)