Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cheese Head

Yesterday, I borrowed the new Mockingjay book from a friend (thank you friend!) so I have been spending probably a little too much time reading it today. In the meantime Addy has been trying to entertain herself, although it is very difficult for her because she is so used to everyone doing it for her. Anyway, I glanced up and she was running around the house with these sunglasses on. It was too cute to pass up so I grabbed the camera and the cheese face instantly came out.



She is quite the little nut but it is one of the things we love most about her!! Oh and that is not a scratch on her nose just a little left over lunch...opps!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Ooh, Ooh, I am currently reading the book now as well. Good-bye housework! See you in a couple of days.

Deborah said...

You're welcome friend! :) Seth has learned to entertain himself as well, so I didn't feel too bad reading while he sat at my feet playing with (aka chewing on) toys.

There's nothing wrong with leftovers. It's just food storage, right?! :D

Frances said...

She really is such a cuttie!