Monday, May 3, 2010

M.I.A.

A couple of weeks ago Mitch and I (more like I) decided that our backyard was in need of a swing set. Addy and I were spending quite a bit of time over at the neighbors swinging and sliding, which is good I am glad that they let us come play, but in order for me to get some things done in our own yard I knew I was going to need a distraction for Addy. So I searched and found a pretty cheap one that still had good reviews and we bought it!



I know some of you are probably thinking that she is still a little young for such a big toy but let the following pictures reassure you that she loves her swing set.



A couple of days after we got it all put together, I was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast and a can't hear or see Addy which is never a good thing, so I start to look for her. I notice the back door is open, which is odd for the morning, I look outside and I see Addy going down the slide in her pajamas. She had snuck out so she could go play. Good thing our yard is fully fenced or I really would've been worried but instead I just laughed and took pictures.



Of course her dad taught her how to go down on her stomach and so that is the only way she goes down now. This afternoon she was trying to go down face first. I'm not so sure what I am going to do with this little monkey!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Haha! That is so fun! She is so cute. I love the jammies. Is she fearless or what? I can't believe she just went out and started sliding on her own. Good call on buying a swing set :)