Monday, May 10, 2010

What a Nut

Sometimes Addy just reminds me so much of her dad and sometimes she reminds me of myself. I will let you decide where she gets this craziness from but she really is a goof. None of these photos are staged, she just comes up with this stuff on her own.

Oh socks- I know where these go. The bigger the better, right?



She's been drinking out of a cup for awhile now so I'm not sure what the problem was but she went from shocked...

to thinking she was hilarious!


The other day I watched her take her big bird book over to the piano, then proceeded to try and climb onto the piano bench. Couldn't quite do it on her own so she went to the closet and dragged the step stool over. Put her book up on the piano and then started playing. Then she would stop and turn the page and then start playing again.


Lately, she has been into putting everything on her head. This was just funny because she would actually see through the holes. So she would run around and then stop and laugh and then run some more.

1 comment:

The Clews Crew said...

Okay, she is just too adorable. All the pictures are so cute. The piano one is so sweet. I love that she was turning the pages. How fun!