Monday, April 19, 2010

OuTsiDe FuN

The weather has been absolutely beautiful this past weekend so we spent a lot of time outside. We went on a few walks/bike rides, shot some hoops, threw the football around, had several BBQ's, went to the park, blew bubbles and just relaxed in the sun. Needless to say, my house was quite a mess by Sunday afternoon because I just didn't feel like cleaning when the weather was so nice. Here are just a few snap shots of Addy outside loving the sunshine. (I tried to put them in a collage but I couldn't get it to work. Anyone know how to do this?)







2 comments:

Deborah said...

I have loved the warm weather! We are rushing to get all our outside stuff done before it starts raining though. Hopefully we'll be able to. (We are putting a raised flower bush with a shrub and tree in the front yard.) I love those glasses on you! Seriously.

I think you have to have a special program to collage. I've wondered the same thing and asked my friend who always has cute collages. She said she uses special software.

Walkers said...

Melzer!

I am SO glad that you found our blog! Addisyn is so cute! Please tell Mitch we say hi too! Where are you guys now?

Heather