Friday, May 21, 2010

FHE

Last year, I was asking one of my neighbors about some of the fun free kid activities that they do around here. She mentioned that they would sometimes go and feed the ducks. This totally surprised me, I had no idea that Rexburg had a pond with ducks that you could feed.

Anyways, we never got around to it last year but now Addy is old enough that we have to get out and do things just so she can release some energy. It just so happened that Monday was one of those days so I convinced Mitch to go for family home evening.



It was a success, Addy loved the ducks.


Even the one who got within a couple feet.


We would give her a piece of bread and she would throw it to the ducks and occasionally just stick it in her own mouth :)



Once the bread was all gone, Mitch started skipping rocks and of course Addy joined in.



She was very sad to leave until we turned it into a game. Thankfully kids are easily distracted.



I love this picture.


I'm sure we will be coming back here soon.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

aw, how cute! We never go to the duck pond anymore. We used to go all the time because our house was a 5 minute walk from there. But now that it's "all the way across town" :) we never go. We will once I get back, I think. We've been talking about it for a while.

I love the pictures of Mitch and Addy. So precious.