Friday, February 5, 2010

A quick shout out...

...to my hubby.



Who made this beautiful craft area just for me!! Well more accurately he made it for us. He hated all my scrapbooking stuff on the kitchen table and my yarn and fabric all over in the basement. So now it is organized and all in one place. I just love it! It makes doing crafts and projects much easier because I can just close the door when I am done and it hides the mess!

I have a place for all my yarn and knitting supplies. Plus my paper in the shelves above or above since the picture is upside down.



My magazines and patterns.



All the scrapbooking and sewing accesories.



And the scrap paper.



Now I just need a chair, which I am hoping to get for my birthday in a couple weeks!!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness, that is so amazing! Way to go Mitch! I looks great. Can he come over and organize my house for me? I don't necessarily need anything built, I just want it to look as organized as yours does. :D

Deborah said...

PS. Seth has his own blog now (which is why I hardly post about him anymore). It's private, but I don't have your email address or else I would have invited you. If you want to view it, just send me a quick email at deborah.andreasen@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. If you don't want to view it, just ignore this comment. :)

Elise said...

If I had an extra room in my house... In the meantime, maybe Mitch can build me one for my birthday and then store it at your house until I have enough room!Wouldn't that be fun :).