Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Retro



This is my lastest sewing project. My mom sent up some really cute fabric and I still have another dress in the works but it takes me awhile when I can only work on it during nap time.



I took Addy with me to nusery because they needed a little extra help. All I can say is that I hope she does better when I am not there. She spent most of her time hitting the other kids when they took her toys or crying and throwing small fits on the floor. Hopefully she grows out of that in a month or else I feel really bad for the nursery leaders.





One of the nursery leaders called Addy's dress retro which I think fits.


She really is into this tantrum stage which is quite funny to watch as she runs and throws her body onto the floor when you take something away or say no. But overall she is a cute little thing with a very funny personality or as some may call it attitude. I can't help but laugh and gobble her up everyday!

1 comment:

Geneve said...

Cute dress!! You are very talented. I wish I could make stuff like that!