Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

So we had a small crew over to carve pumpkins for FHE.  Addy and I had already carved one down in Utah but we'd left it behind and I love to have at least one lit by the door on Halloween night, so that meant we needed to carve another.  Since I also have a little independent child, she of course didn't want to share the pumpkin so Dad helped cut out her own creation and I did the other one by myself! Hmmm, thinking back maybe I am the one who is hard to work with.




She was pretty proud of that pumpkin!

but it still wasn't good enough so she ended up cutting another design on the back all by herself.

It can be a little exhausting working with a 5 year old!


She was even more delighted with this side of the pumpkin.


After 5 attempts at a family picture, this was the best that we got!

Harlans freaky pumpkin.

Our amazing pumpkins all ready for Halloween night!




No comments: