Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby food

 It's that exciting time of introducing baby food.  We started the rice cereal at about 4 1/2 months because he was acting interested in food.  He loved it for a few day and then he really started to get constipated and we had many days and nights of a screaming baby. One of those nights was also with a babysitter (we are really burning through those girls fast with this guy).  Since I have never dealt with this before, it took me a little while to figure out what the problem was but once I did then we stopped the baby food for awhile.  I was hoping the baby food would help him sleep better through the night but it just made it way worse. He did however love the spoon! 




And don't mind the pink bib…didn't realize I had only kept a couple and they were both pink! We have since bought new boy ones.  Maybe it is the pink bib but when I look at these pictures I am reminded of how similar Addy and him are.  Pretty crazy.



1 comment:

aLi said...

he is so cute I could eat him up!