Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two Months

I just love this precious little boy.  He is growing so fast and I am just trying to soak it all up. We are starting to get a few more smiles. Most of them come in the morning or whenever he wakes up from a good nap.  Sleep and a full belly make most of us happy and it is the same for him.  


He is now 11 lbs 6 oz (40%) and is 23.5 inches (69%).  That means he has grown about 4 inches in 7 weeks.  When he lays on the floor, he loves to stretch those legs all the way out. We get lots of comments about how alert he is. He just has big eyes and loves to stares at faces. I also have lots of people tell me that he looks all boy.  Thankfully he is one or we would be in trouble!

He also loves his hands especially when they are in his mouth. Once again I have a baby that doesn't love a binky but I think it just gets in the way for everything else he wants in his mouth. Blowing bubbles is his new favorite thing. My favorite is when I talk to him and he stares right at my mouth and coos back.  It melts my heart.

We still practice with tummy time but it is tough because he really does like to sleep on his belly so there isn't much exercise or muscle strengthening happening.


For the most part he is a pretty content little guy.  He loves the swing just like addy did. I love it because I can get a few things done while he naps (like catch up on blogs). 

He still has moments of sadness.  These are usually when hungry or tired or when sister accidentally 
plays a little rough.

With a little distraction...

He is back to smiles.

And that's all folks!




No comments: