Monday, August 19, 2013

Cousin Love

The kiddos and I headed down to Utah for a week while Mitch was at scout camp.  I wasn't to excited about spending the week alone with two kids so we went to visit family.  Addy loved spending so much time with her cousins and it was a great break for me to have her busy all day.
I love that we have two boy cousins so close together.  They could cause some serious trouble as they get older!




These two girls LOVED taking care of the babies.  I just can't wait for a few more years when they can actually do it on their own!



It was a hot afternoon and he just fell right to sleep completely sprawled out!


Oh boy! You are so loved!
As you can see I only pulled the camera out for one day.  We also spent some time shopping including us girls going down to City Creek and out to P.F. Changs which was so tasty.  My dad also took us all to see the movie 'Monster University' and then cooked us up some delicious hamburgers. We also spent some time over at my brothers new house helping to paint and rip out carpet.  It was a great time with two little babies.  The week went by quick and I was once again reminded of how wonderful it is to be a part of such a great family.




No comments: