Monday, April 1, 2013

One of the big kids

It is so weird to have a so called 'big' kid.  I'm so used to her always being right around me all the time that this new stage of independence has been a bit of an adjustment for me.  She is all about doing things on her own (most of the time).  We live across the street from our church building which has these giant piles of snow from plowing the parking lot.  Addy likes to watch the older kids when they are out sledding and playing on the snow.  One day I put her snow stuff on while I was shoveling the driveway and after a little while of playing in the yard, she asked if she could go over and play at the church snow.  Which really isn't a big deal but for some reason it was just another reminder of how quickly she is growing up. Of course I couldn't let the moment pass without snapping a few pictures!








No comments: