Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another Day for Fred

We once again celebrated the annual Fred Shorts Day!
Here is a quick run-down of the evening. 

Singing our own unique Fred Shorts songs.

I have to say us Workman's really stepped it up a notch this year and came up with a pretty awesome song.  I'll have to get the video and post it later.


Addy was our 'frontground' dancer!

Let the races begin!
We started with the youngest and the picture I really needed was of them all crying by the time it was over. It was pretty classic!

Moving up in age.


I think it was a tie.

Now the real fun begins.

At least there were no injuries or broken pictures this year!

I totally won a prize for attempting this while prego!

We ended the night with a traditional 'shorts on your head' picture.





No comments: