Monday, April 1, 2013

Lil' Monster Baby Shower

This was the cute little monster baby shower that we put on for my sister in-law.  It was so fun to put all the stuff together.  I was amazed at all the great ideas others had posted online so it was really easy to find inspiration.  

The fun banner I designed.  It matched the invites we sent around.

I was so happy with how that hat turned out! It was the first time I've made something without a pattern.

My mom is so talented.  Isn't that just the cutest blanket!?

Our monster cake pops.

I loved these little guys.  We tied a whole bunch of them together as another banner.

The party favors.

Showing off some of the gifts she got.  Notice the box under her arm...it was covered in the cutest monster fabric and is perfect for those cards and baby things you want to save!

Just a few of the guests.



No comments: